Terms & Conditions
Effective date: July, 2021
Site / Membership Service covered: FenixLumiere.com / Fenix & Friends' Membership
The use of this website and the membership services on this website provided by Lumiere Inc (hereinafter referred to as "Company") are subject to the following Terms and Conditions (hereinafter the "Agreement"), all parts and sub-parts of which are specifically incorporated by reference here. This Agreement shall govern the use of all pages on this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Website") and any services provided by or on this Website ("Services").
The parties referred to in this Agreement shall be defined as follows:
- Company, Us, We: The Company, as the creator, operator, and publisher of the Website, makes the Website, and certain Services on it, available to users. Lumiere Inc, Company, Us, We, Our, Ours and other first-person pronouns will refer to the Company, as well as Zoë, Eric and Fenix Lumiere.
- You, the User, the Member: You, as the user of the Website and our Membership Services, will be referred to throughout this Agreement with second-person pronouns such as You, You, Yours, or as User or Member.
- Parties: Collectively, the parties to this Agreement (the Company and You), will be referred to as Parties.
Assent & Acceptance
By subscribing to this Website and it's Membership Services, You warrant that You have read and reviewed this Agreement and that You agree to be bound by it. If You do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, please leave the Website immediately, and cancel your membership subscription in your PayPal dashboard. The Company only agrees to provide use of this Website and Membership Services to You if You assent to this Agreement.
You agree that the Website and all Membership Services provided by the Company are the property of the Company, including all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property ("Company IP"). You agree that the Company owns all right, title and interest in and to the Company IP and that You will not use the Company IP for any unlawful or infringing purpose. You agree not to reproduce or distribute the Company IP in any way, including electronically or via registration of any new trademarks, trade names, service marks or Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), without express written permission from the Company.
- In order to make the Website and Membership Services available to You, You hereby grant the Company a royal-free, non-exclusive, worldwide license to copy, display, use, broadcast, transmit and make derivative works of any content You publish, upload, or otherwise make available to the Website ("Your Content"). The Company claims no further proprietary rights in Your Content.
- If You feel that any of Your intellectual property rights have been infringed or otherwise violated by the posting of information or media by another of Our users, please contact Us and let Us know.
I understand that the coaching services provided through Fenix & Friends' Membership is not a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions. I also understand that Zoë, Eric and Fenix Lumiere are not acting as a mental health counsellor or a medical professional.
For legal purposes, I understand that this coaching membership is currently an unregulated industry and that Fenix & Friends' membership as a coaching program is is not “licensed “ by any Government body.
I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being, including my choices and decisions.
I understand that email coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment, and I will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
I understand that all comments and ideas offered by Fenix & Friends' Membership are solely for the purpose of supporting me in my own pursuit of happiness.
I understand that the use of technology is not always secure and I accept the risks of confidentiality in the use of email, text, phone, Zoom and other technology.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about these Terms & Policies, please contact us:
- By email: [email protected]
- By visiting this page on our website: http://fenixlumiere.com/site/contact