Letting Go of the FightOct 05, 2022
In order to be truly happier, consider that you may be called to let go of some of the battles, the fights, the wars in your life.
We all have them.
Arguments, fights, disagreements!
There’s nothing wrong with fighting! With arguing! With being in disagreement!
But consider that holding on to a fight, long after it’s been had, or holding on to a righteous point of view, long after the argument is over, is now suggested to be both unhealthy scientifically, and a block to your happiness.
So how do we actually let go of a fight or an argument?
How can we actually return to having a soft, kind and happy heart, after armoring up for a fight or disagreement?
The Step-by-Step Guide today offers you support in a practical way.
And the Scientific Research provided below 1 ‘The Science of Forgiveness’ provides other ways to support you
You will need:
- A challenging conversation, argument, fight that feels unresolved
- 20 minutes +
- Pen and Paper
- A safe quiet place to be undisturbed
- First, thank yourself and congratulate yourself for even being open to letting go of the fight. That’s not easy, but it’s a sign of great vulnerability and courage! So good job!
- Now answer this question in writing: What is wrong, bad, evil, or should not be the way that it was (regarding the situation)?
- Now Answer in writing: What is the bottomline of your judgment of the situation?
- Answer in writing: What do you need, in order to forgive this situation, and to let it go?
- Answer in writing: What do you think you’ll feel inside of you, if you receive or experience what you wrote in Question 4?
- Consider that your health, and happiness is way more important than holding onto this situation. Choose to give yourself the feeling and experience of what you need. You can’t control the world, but you can control how you take care of yourself. Choose to give yourself the experience of what you need, even if it’s only in your imagination.
- Imagine, feel, experience whatever it is you wrote in Q4 for at least 17 seconds. This is the antidote you need in order to let go of the anger and hurt of this situation.
- Again, congratulate and thank yourself for being so open-minded and soft-hearted! You truly are a courageous and kind being… even if this was NOT easy to do.
If you have challenges or questions with this exercise, submit a Question for the LIVE Q&A this month!
FREE MEMBERSHIP • Get Weekly Support
Sign up below to get Fenix' Weekly Happy Coaching Support via email.
FENIX' INNER CIRCLE • Get Daily Support
Learn more about Fenix' Inner Circle Membership. Daily life-changing support, and 50% of All Profits goes to Dog Rescues.
Sign up for a free month now, then $7/month.
© COPYRIGHT • Lumiere Inc 2022
This Happy Coaching Strategy and Guide is a resource created for Fenix & Friends’ Happy Coaching Membership • © Copyright Lumiere Inc 2022 • Unless otherwise expressly stated, all copyright and other intellectual property rights contained in this website are owned by Lumiere Inc and all rights are hereby reserved. To contact us for permission and licensing email [email protected]
Fenix’ Free Life Coaching
Sign up for my Free Weekly Happy Coaching delivered to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.